Monday, November 17, 2014

Dolphins 2014

World bleeds - dolphins cry.
Today...
snow started to fall.



Blood flows - tears are dry,
fall once - I will tell you why.
Fall twice, years ago, I wanted to fly.
Fall one more time and you will become my spy.

Dolphins are suffocating in their own blood.
That´s why I am sad.
Everything happed to be frozen in red ice.
Same as your black black heart.

For the first time I want to go back.
Home.
I almost forgot about the treasure I´ve got.
With all this darkness around us,
there is one lucid little light.

So let´s swim towards it,
let´s do it tonight!
I know you are on the bookshelf´s other side.
And I miss you...
day and night.
Bright.
Dark.
Bright.
Dark.
Bright.

I swim in air - I fly.
Against blood.
With dolphin by my side.
With you in my heart.

Light.
Light.




No comments:

Post a Comment